Fall has arrived
A city illuminated by fall colors takes its place, and it’s above all a beautiful season that allows children to prove their creativity!
What should you do with children in the Fall?
- Have fun with piles of leaves on the ground and collect the loveliest ones to complete a drawing or even create a leaf crown.
- Send personalized drawings and photos with fall colors to the loved ones you don’t see often, thanks to Monster Messenger, the messenger kids love!
- Go chestnut, apple, or mushroom picking.
- Go for a walk in the woods with your children, pick up pine needles, paint them, and use them for decoration.
- And finally, all that’s left is to prepare for Halloween:
- By creating a lovely costume
- By carving and decorating pumpkins
Wash the Halloween pumpkin and cut off its top
Remove its seeds and fibers, then hollow out the flesh of the pumpkin (you can cook it if you wish)
Decorate and carve the pumpkin
Light a lantern
For more, check out the Monster Cookie recipe right here!