New users FAQs
Example :I log in as Michel (dad) with the mobile phone and I log in as Leo (son) with the tablet. Michel and Leo are now able to communicate.
② The email address is misspelled in your profile
② Sound is activated on your device
③ Clear your cache
If notifications still don’t work, please contact us at email@example.com
Bots aren’t real persons, they animate Monster Messenger!
- Freddy Security only sends messages when you don’t respect the rules of the app
- Rocky sends messages when something new happens
- Betty send you the images selected
- Ms. Broccoli is informing parents
We also have bots that are specialized in showing safe videos
To block Rocky and the other bots, it’s simple: go to their profiles and click on the “unsubscribe” button 🙂
This is not yet available. However if you log in as your kid, you can delete a picture by clicking on the heart at the bottom of the picture.
For information, public images are moderate: we do not accept recognizable faces, nor the inappropriate contents of course.
If your contacts have a Monster Messenger account:
– Search on the search window (second window, search bar at the top) by first name and name, or if you know it, by email or username
– Tap on the name once you found it
– Here tap on the “Invite” icon
If your contacts don’t have a Monster Messenger account yet:
– Tap on the “envelope” button at the bottom right of the search window
– Enter their email or phone number
– Tap on the “Send” icon (paper plane). This will send them either an email or a text saying “Laura invited you to join Monster Messenger”.
Unfortunately this is not yet available.
You don’t have access to your kids conversations unless you log in with their accounts.
Unfortunately, you can’t delete a message for the moment. However you can delete a conversation.
IOS devices: Swipe to the left and click “delete”
Android devices: Long-click on the conversation and click “delete”
In fact, that’s the #1 feature asked from our users, and we are testing different options to offer this feature. It is not something easy to make right, but we should have a beta version sometime in 2018. Stay tuned, we’ll keep you updated on this!
The inspiration feed show your content, your friends content and also the ones that are trending on Monster Messenger.
You can deactivate it for your children, go to “my children”, select the kid concerned and deactivate the inspiration feed.
When looking a picture, if you click on the “plus” button, you will see a “report” link at the bottom left of the image. You just have to click on it to report 🙂