Content Manager & Customer Support Representative
eduPad is a French startup based in Paris, developing mobile apps.
Our latest app, Monster Messenger, is the messenger for kids and their families and has a strong growth.
Part-time. Charge is approximately 4 hours per day: 2H in the morning, 2H in the evening.
We’re looking for a Content Manager & Customer Service Representative that could handle customer support on a daily basis:
- Replying to incoming customer emails
- Content moderation : user’s avatars, public images
- Achieve performance goals (response time, ticket rating)
- Redaction of a daily report including: feedback needing more investigation, new issues, and comments
- Once a week, a 30 min meeting with an eduPad employee to keep up to speed on latest features, bug fixes and changes in the roadmap
OUR PERFECT MATCH
- Language: Native English, fluent in French. Spanish is appreciated
- You’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- You like to investigate problems, to try to understand as much as you can with the provided information before answering to the user
- You have a strong interest in mobile apps and family-related subjects
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment and procedures
We really value customer support, and want our future Customer Representative to know the team, integrate our culture, understand our priorities and our product. We’re looking for a long-term relationship.